I know what you did!
Hey there lovely souls,
my last post was about my November goals, so let's see what happened since that article.
- Write to do lists - I write lists sometimes
- Track your spendings - did only for one month, but usually it's about the same amount
- Don't drink sparkling waters / cola - thinks like that - need to work on that
- Don't eat junk food or chips - maximum once a week - fine with that!
- Cook more - healthy food! - on the way
- Go every week to some cultural events - theatre, movies, museums, talks - kinda okay with that
- Don't drink too much alcohol - works okay nowadays
- Don't run after people - be alone if you need to for this two months - well I suck at this one
- Go to a yoga/dance/aerobic class - get out from your comfort zone!! - at least exersice at home - Yoga!
- Draw - failed
- Write your ideas down - failed
- Don't let your blog and magazine down - failed
- And read at least 3 books this month - well less than that, but okay.
I feel like this list is still an ultimate to do list for me, so hey, still working on these ones!
And I also added some points to this list:
- Travel more - absolutely on the way, 3 months - 3 countries
- Be kinder
- Help people
- Practice languages, cause you gonna be stupid if you don't
- Find a new job - trying to fall in love with work again
- Don't forget this: If we can't grow together, we must grow apart.
Do you have an ultimate to do list? Share your goals!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥